Monday, February 27, 2006

An Outlaw
By Chabua Amiredjibi

Free eBooks
With Every Order!

An Outlaw Summary: 1996 Nobel Prize nominee, a famous Georgian writer Chabua Amiredjibi is a briliant representative of contemporary Georgian literature. His novel "An Outlaw", (original title: Data Tutashkhia) is translated and published into world's 29 languages. As a critic says: "Chabua Amiredjibi's work is a restless quest for the essence of the human existence...". The reader will enjoy both adventure and philosophical sides of this true masterpiece on the background of the beginning of 20th century Georgia.

Reader Review: Amazing story of Data Tutashia - The Outlaw - written by one of the best writers of the XXth Century. I am glad to see it made available in English. I myself read in Romanian a long time ago. I liked it so much I took the book with me when I immigrated to the US twelve years ago. I still read it once in a while, and it's still just as incredible. I highly recommend it.

[more ...]

No comments: