Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I think it is quite good to analyze this crisi-phenomen. It is better to say harsh words which it happen now from various camps. I don't say whomever I mean. It's all the same to me. And I don't like theories about conspiracies, I'd Love it only in the fictions. And the people which wish to make conspiracies are stupid for me. They are nerve-racking.
CENTRAL ASIA - CAUCASUS ANALYST

Wednesday / July 13, 2005
GEORGIA’S POLITICS REMAIN CRISIS-PRONE
by Blanka Hancilova

"The latest clash between the opposition and the ruling party in Georgian parliament is symptomatic of the fact that a healthy political process failed to form after the Rose Revolution. The opposition is willing to attack the institutions of the state to gain political support, while the authorities are unwilling to consult the opposition on any crucial issues of legislation and policies. This communication deficit may undermine the legitimacy of government in Georgia."

more: http://www.cacianalyst.org/view_article.php?articleid=3461

No comments: