Saturday, January 27, 2007

Welcome to Sakartvelo web site got new place and new name at http://www.GeorgianWeb.com

This Web Site is an attempt to create an electronical portrait of my country - Republic of Georgia also called "Sakartvelo" (in Georgian), "Gruzia" (in Slavonic), Colkhis, Iberia, Iveria, Kartli (an ancient names). The web pages are maintained and designed by Besiki Sisauri (M.Div.);Using all my knowledge of HTML, Java Script,Visual Basic, GIF Animation and 3D Design, wanted to deliver my love and devotion of my country: The site has become the most popular Georgian Web Site since 1996.
Every month this site has more then one thousand visitors. Before it was only a personal home page, but now it contains exclusive materials (more then 100 pages) on Georgian culture, music, history, literature, religion, photography and much more.This site was the pioneer in creating the First Georgian Musical Animated E-Cards, Screen Savers, Hot Bar Skins,Wallpapers, Toolbar, 3D Alphabet, Georgian flag favicon (you might see it in the address bar), Real Audio and Mid collection, Java Scripts, Quiz, Georgian 3D Logo and Alphabet design, English-Georgian Dictionary, Classifieds and much more...
I could have done more, but I am very limited in time. I would be willing to work with someone from any country who has a desire to develop more web sites on Georgia. I need also voluntaries who will work with texts, which we can upload on the NET.If you wish to publish material on Georgia, contact me and I will host them for free.

No comments: