Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The charming blogger & Flickr-Photographer: Karen Shimizu

On del.icio.us - me I founded this follow blog - delightful to read some articles from Karen Shimizu. I didn't know that she have got a blog about Georgia. I know only her Flickr-Account. Nice! I will read her articles and notices in the future! I made a link now:

Karen Shimizu is a writer and website developer currently based in Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia. She prefers not to develop her own website, however -- happily channeling it through Blogger, instead.

More to Karen Shimizu on my Blog.


Imereti Grapes: Uploaded on February 16, 2007 by karemizu

Our Imedi Television Trip (Set)

karemizu's photostream

1 comment:

Karen Shimizu said...

Hi Rapho, Thanks for linking to my blog, and for your kind words! I've been enjoying your flickr pictures and blog as well. Keep up the great work!