Wednesday, July 16, 2008

ART: Paintings By Aleksey Manukyan (paper, acrylic 28×21 cm)





Art by Aleksey Manukyan (Album)

Self-Portrait:I was born in 1974. I took painting courses at the Art Academy of Gyumri. I live in the city of Gyumri, in Armenia. I often participate to exhibitions of different style and profile. It is conditioned by my vision and perception of art. Art and its reproduction is my preferred mode of correlation with the external world.

In my works I try to make syntheses of different styles. It helps my mind and imagination’s free conveyance.

Very often I try to analyze the reality around me with the help of synthetic art. The need of self-expression by means of reproducing art emerges every moment, every second, unwillingly. One has only to see it, feel it and shape it in an appropriate formulation.

The internal state of an artist is correspondent to its living era/ epoch. Thus art is also the reflection of time.

Art comes to life by means of fusion of the artist’s imagination and insight of reality, which is reproduced individually on style and manner. Art permits to understand and analyze yourself and the cultural world around you. It is the process of imagination on perceptive level. Thoughts of such philosophical nature give reason and force to live foster to create and help to cognate the world in a new way.

Aleksey Manukyan
28 a Trdat Tchartarapet Street, Apt 8
3125 Gyumri, Shirak Marz, Republic of Armenia
Tel: (374) + 312 33032 (work), (374) +91 073538(cell), (374) +312 64394
Email: aleksey.manukyan@gmail.com alexey_manukian@yahoo.com

print version >>>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Alex:),
Glad to meet you in e-space :).
Hope you are doing well.
Thanks for the comment and phylosophy, which is realy important today...We all have the right to find individual self-expression ways, the right to make mistakes, finding answers and again explore the surroundings...
The reflections are individual, but exactly this makes this World special :)
Thanks for the website and Good luck to all painters and visitors of this page:)