Saturday, February 21, 2009

NEWS: Azerbaijani poet: Lands occupied by force can`t be returned by freewill (anspress.com)

Interview with a prominent Azerbaijani poet Bakhtiyar Vahabzadeh before his death: Bakhtiyar Vahabzadeh didn't believe in a peaceful way to return in occubied territories. He was spoken in an interview like a simple ghost - only a law of of strong power (strong army) is the right way ... I know this speach from my own history. This "huge" poet have no idea of reflection of phenomenon and he forgot also his own history with an idea of an ideology with barbarous effects for the human being in his own country. That is my view of of the situation! Speaken about one right way, and one false way is a stupid discussion for me! And in a rigide world without freewill being and democraticaly structures is it very simple to explain this situation like in this case. I hope it is not the behavior pattern in the intellectual life in Azerbaijan.

I can assure you that I don’t undertand that. I read some articles on the occasion of my anniversary, everyone has been saying nice word about me. I really thank them all. But I don`t feel that greatness in me. I`m on the wole an ordinary poet. I mean I can`t be compared to those geniuses like Fizuli, nizami. Nasimi, Sabir…

You never know that. But as far as I can understand I write with spirit, with emotions, with passion. Literature or art is the “child” of emotions, science is the product of the brain. I`m not an expert, but I know that whenever I take up the pen when pure emotions overtake me I feel that what I wrote was beautiful, was emotional.

I think I would have become forester or something like that. Maybe you won`t belive me but I don`t really like sea. I don`t see the buity in it. It gets me mad. I like mountans. I can`t go up the mountainous now. Maybe I could use a horse. But it is not likely.

There are too much to say…but I want to say one thing. I wish my pople not to diverege from God. God always calls us to the right path. It calls us to justice. I want them not to lie, not to hurt each another, not to touch someone`s heart. We say here:” To break the heart is more sinfull than to break the nest”

What would you like to say your people about our occupied territories?

It is very painful issue. I think it is impossible to return the occupied territories by freewill. It is is impossibile. That`s is the way I think. We have lost the fight, but we need to strengthen our army. Witout it we can not achieve anything. If we want to win, we need to have strong army. If we want the peace, againm we need a strong army. We need a strong army. Everything obeys the power. In our time, even time itself the power. If your are strong, then your are right. If your weak, your are wrong. That is the way.

complete interview (anspress.com) here >>>

No comments: