Monday, January 11, 2010

WRITER: James Hopkin from Great Britain about Georgia (jameshopkin.org)

Matthias Unger told me that I can meet James Hopkin in Berlin. Some times ago I have seen his website anywhere ... and I discovered that he wrote something about Georgia and made podcasts for the BBC about this territory as well.
James Hopkin's Georgian Trilogy on BBC Radio 4 - Three short stories about Georgia ('A Peacock in Sulphur', 'The Wurst Express from Kakheti' and 'The Soul is Missing Fairy-Tales!') will be broadcast on BBC Radio 4 on February 9th. 10th, 11th.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

My stories have been brought forward a week. they will now be broadcast 2nd, 3rd, 4th February on BBC radio 4 at 3-30pm (GMT). Each story will be available online at the radio 4 website below for a week after each broadcast.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/

thanks
James

www.jameshopkin.org