Monday, March 08, 2010

SOUTH EAST ASIA: Art-Project in Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos

Dear friends, readers and followers of my blog,

now I am together with the artist and friend Jörg Herold in Vietnam. Days before I was with him in Thailand and Cambodia. In some days we will stay for our research in Laos. Some years ago I was together with Jörg Herold also in the states of South Caucasus.
My staying in this territories is the reason for small posts here. When I am back in the beginning of april than I will starting more postings here agian. Don't worry ...

More about our project can you find at the time here:

2 comments:

Ερμής said...

hi my friend!!! You have a perfect blog. I am a friend from Greece

http://diaforetikimatia.blogspot.com/

This is my site. Please visit me, friends of wonderfull Georgia!!!

pipulu said...

The orient has something special that will inspire us to make a deep thought about how the culture develops.